Blue Fish Photography Photo Shoot Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to any photo shoot session carried out by, or on behalf of Blue Fish Photography, unless otherwise stated.
• All photographs taken by, or on behalf of, Blue Fish Photography remain the copyright of Blue Fish Photography.
• Blue Fish Photography reserves the right to use any images taken for marketing and promotional materials in any medium.
• No client cameras or photography are permitted during the photo session.
• Children must be supervised by an adult at all times during the photo shoot session.
• We do not share your data with any other parties, with the exception of providing your name, address and email address to delivery companies, and manufacturers who are shipping directly to you.
• In order to protect ALL of our customers (including some very small babies!) we request that you (or your children) do not attend a photo shoot at the studio if you are unwell, or are not at least 48 hours clear in the case of a D&V bug. We will happily re-arrange a photo shoot session in the event of illness.
• While every care is taken at every stage of the photographic process, Blue Fish Photography shall not be liable to the client for any failure, in whole or in part, to fulfil their obligations of a booking, where failure arises as a result of an event or circumstances beyond our control, which includes, but is not limited to; equipment failure, inclement weather, illness or injury.
• Products by Mail – While we take every care to ensure that items arrive with you quickly and safely, we cannot take responsibility for items lost in the postal system. We will replace lost items as quickly as possible. Signed for services are used for large items, although if you would prefer this service for smaller items, this can be arranged for a small fee. If you would prefer your images not to be sent (by us) through delivery services, we can arrange for you to collect in person.
• While we make every effort to ensure that both our online and offline systems are secure, we will not be held responsible for any unlawful activity that bypasses this process